- Notions of prudishness and protection
- Gendered dimensions
- Possibility for Empowerment
- Does ‘Concern’ arise from parental embarrassment?
- Why have so many books been written on this subject recently?
- Who is buying these books and why?
- Have sex and love always been linked?
- Sex and Consumerism?
- A response to high profile abuse cases?
- Link between ‘age-appropriateness’ and ‘common sense’
- Difference between sexuality and sexualisation
- Rise in popular ‘feminist’ books
- Caitlin Moran
- Autobiographies – Dawn French, Jo Brand
News and Current Affairs
- Dominic Straus Khan
- Julien Assange